He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, July 31, 2004

old hblog - Relocated Cat Olympics

The relocated cat olympics seem to be going well, so far Savannah leads with her strongest event being the " How far from the litter box can I spread litter " event.

Roswell holds a close second though in the combined "Becoming a declawed cat without even trying" and "Sleeping in the bath tub and scaring the shit out of Harry when he turns on the water for a shower" events.

Roswell has also taken to getting off the porch and then not having clueOne as to how to get back up. Buthe was smart enough to follow me to the door today, so maybe he'll learn.

I spent the last of my money on food for myself and the cats today. I had a coupon that came as a moving in present from Albertsons that gets you 20% off when you use your new member card.

Pretty soon we'll all have more tags on our keychains than we have keys.

I have a meeting, not interview, with Jackie from Barnes and Noble tomorrow. i hope that they can at least tell me when they may have something available. Or at least be kind enough to let me have my discount still..... DOn't know how I'd pay for anything, but it would be nice to see some effort on their part.

SWG - New Dead Eye mission on Dathomir. Sent email for tomorrow nights hunt. Bought a new levl 33 Razor cat with good Energy defense.

HALO - Stuck trying to get 2 of those big mofos, think I have to get better keys for switching weapons. Also should leave uber shield til I need it agains them !

I don't feel good again tonight. But felt better throughout the day. i think it's the crap diet. Tried to get smoothie stuff. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home