He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas !!


Arm & Ewok Lake Village
Originally uploaded by hbrownii.
Hello All,

Here's my idea of X-mas decoration. A whole Ewok Lake Village. Couldn't get the little buggers to sit still long enough for a photo. But at least I'm wearing my Red and Green x-mas armor....

Hope everyones holidays are going well. The cats are sleeping off many deliveries of Catnip, and I still have Turkey breast to cook.

Today is the first of all retail workers least favorite days of the year. Everyone decides to return their gifts for something they really want. So off I go duty, as it is, calls.

Peter and I found a Mexican restaurant yesterday for dinner, so we did that and walked around Pearl Street for a little while.

As is sort of usual, it was about 60-65 all day, and then got cold at night. Nice for me and nice for the cats.

Peace to all, have a great New Year.

And if anyone knows where one would find an electric blanket these days, please send me an email. hblog@knowmads.com

Thanks,

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home