He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Pearl St. December


Pearl St. December
Originally uploaded by hbrownii.
This is downtown on Pearl St. The waling outdoor shopping mecca of Boulder. This about a half mile at most from my apartment.

It's great place to hang in the summer and people watch and if you find a shady enough spot, you can see your laptop enough to use some of the Wireless access that ois provided by a number of generous local businesses.

You can count 50 iPods in an hour sitting here. APple has no idea what a great commercial they are missing.

They barely have a presence at CU. Yet between iBooks and iPods I think the whole town runs in six colors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Inn Street. Where are the white, suburban punks? Merry, merry.

dano

Thu Dec 23, 10:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home