He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Things that make you go huh ?

Ok, so as you know I work next to a Whole Foods grocery store. So why do people, who suuposedly spend the extra buck or two to eat well, and stay healthy, wegetarians many of them, fit as a fiddle, get sooo bent out of shapetrying to find the closest spot to the store so they don't have to walk too far ?

And I have never met such grumpy people during the holiday season as I have met here. This whole shopping thing was a bad idea. I'm no purist, but it's been like demons have moved into Boulder since the day after Thanksgiving.

Hey I like shopping for gifts and getting gifts like the next guy, more toys I always say, but my word these people have been taking steroids or something. Normally fridn;y mos in their 30 foot long Suburbans are positively pissed when a Honda snipes them into a closer parking spot.

I find it hilarious. I have no time for shopping nor do I have any funds for shopping, but I am trying to get into some sort of festive mood, and this anger really throws a wet towel on it. Especially when you are trying to run a credit card for the 3rd time it's been declined, and take the brunt of their anger. Shop On America ! I'll be boarding on Christmas, bad shoulde ror no. May just launch right off a cliff and sing as I go down in a burst of reentry flame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

friggin' wegetarians!

Fri Dec 10, 08:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home