He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Colorado Life - Geek style


Living Room Fireplace
Originally uploaded by hbrownii.
Ok, so I have a fire going in the fireplace and I'm playing Star Wars Galaxies with snow falling.

If only I didn't have to work today,life would be grand.

Anywho, just a quick note because I haven't been writing. Sorry, just nothing but gripng is coming to me, and I have no desire to trun this into anothe gripe stage.

B&N is playing the "how can we screw with your schedule now" game.

I give em 2 more total flip flops of what they told me would be my schedule then I'll go work at Circuit City. It's 2 blocks closer.

By the way if anyone has any interest in playing SWG with Pete and I there is a free trial n the website, if you can't tfind it, pick up a copy of the special 3D edition of Maximum PC.

Anyway,

Off to work.

Cheers,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home