He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, August 02, 2004

Old hBlog - Drink test

(originally posted August 2nd, edited for typos from typing in bed :) )

I went to see a band Saturday night at Connor O'Neills .

As usual, I ordered a Tonic and OJ, and proceeded to give the guy $10.00. When I took a sip on the rather small glass I noticed immediately that it was definitely not a alcohol free drink. Without planning it, I was faced with one of the ultimate tests.

See, there's no question in my mind that there is no way I'm going to buy drinks or alcohol , and therefore I'm damn sure I won't drink again.

But up to this point no one has put a drink right in my hand. Hard to believe, but true.

Anyway, I put it down and stared at it, and then I got up ad walked to the pizza by the slice place around the corener and got a slice with all the drunks and promptly tried to suck up what little I had sipped,

I walked away feeling pretty damn good about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home