He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

DVD Tuesday !!! Star Wars

Yes my friends, I touched the box set of Star Wars on DVD today. Or yesterday that is, and well frankly I touched em like 70 times. That's how many we have in stock for tomorrow. And 3 of them in full screen. (ick)

So run out and get yours today and sit back and follow our hereoes to the steps bigger than anyone's graduation, and then heck, run out an buy a copy of Star Wars Galaxies and start your own adventure.... It just takes one step ( and about $30.00) and you too can be on the path to Jedi......

Other cool DVD news for probably all 3 of us in the USA. Roswell Season II will finally make it to DVD on October 5th. Yes it's cheezwhiz, and yes it is kind of Dawson's Creek with aliens, but I like it, so I know full well I won't have to worry about that puppy selling out anytime soon.

And in the Thank You again Micro column is probably the best damn Sci Fi series I've ever seen and if you don't own it you are a poseur of a Sci FI fan..... I'm watching Firefly for the 3rd time since I got it in August, and it still can hold it's own. That is more than I can say about just about any media I know except maybe Animal House, Caddyshack, Dogma and Fandango. But it's unfair to pit a TV series against movies.

If you don't own it, buy it, if you can't afford it borrow it, if you can't borrow it, steal it, it's simply that good.

I only have to say one thing to get all the true geeks and nerds in the reading audience.... There is NO noise in space... No whooshing or zipping or zanging, just pure deathly quiet. As it should be......

Cheers,

hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home