He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Greetings from Whatville

Hi, Been a while as usual. Nothing happens, nothing changes.

There's some new info in the SWG section regarding other MMORGs for folks who have tired of SWG. ANd info on how to try and get into the beta of TheMatrixOnline.

Mostly just working and trying to sleep. My iBook has given up the Power supply connection as well as the DVD-ROM drive. It works, but just barely. ( I never get to see the end of a movie. )
But this iBook has served me very well, and even limping, comtinues to try.

If anyone has any need of a tax writeoff, I'd be happy to become a charity you could buy a laptop for. :)
Hope everyone is well. I'll try and post later with some pictures,

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home