He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sugarloaf Trail


Sugarloaf Trail
Originally uploaded by hbrownii.
The peak behind the Rover there is more or less where I started from, actually just below it, to the right.

After this I didn't really have time to get photos, because It was kind of hard driving, and I was trying to get beyond the storm sneaking up behind me.

It got dark very fast.

Next time, I'll have someone else with me, and hopefully someone who can shoot pictures while I cuss.

Almost at the bottom, alythought I didn't know it, I ran into a couple of Toyota Forerunners that were very well equipped, abut no winch. They wanted to go back the way I came with me in the rear for the winch... Needless to say I explained I had other plans.

Cheers,

Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home