He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Moving....

I have to move. Turns out that my Apt. has been rented out from under me.

I could explain the details, but it would read like a bad pulp fiction novel.

So shortly I'll be posting pictures from the new flat.

It's bigger, but much farther from downtown Boulder, and it has A/C and a pool.

But my next door neighbor has a leg "Lojack" but he is a nice guy and plays guitar.

He can't leave his house after 10:00 at night. That's enough of a way to convince you not to do "bad"

Things more or less continue to suck.

And I lose Anne on the same day I have to be moved out.

"I''m tired of fighting" - Beck

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a leg Lojack?

Fri Jul 29, 10:48:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind. I get it. Maybe he knows Martha Stewart.

Fri Jul 29, 10:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home