He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's not easy being green...

I lost a friend yesterday, she was a wonderful person who really loved Jim Henson, and she had a stroke and then was declared brain dead. So the stupid Kermit reference is relevant

That's not real subtle, or polite, and I'm sorry, but God is an Iron, and this fucking sucks.

All I can say, is I'm going to really miss her.

I know you don't know her, unless you actually read this blog from Boulder, which would be awkward.

Emily, it wasn't right, and it wasn't fair, and you made everyday worthwhile.

H

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks. The wife, kid and I were just in Leland, Mississippi- birthplace of Jim Henson, just a few weeks ago. Little museum there that wasn't open when we stopped by.

Sorry, dude.

dano

Wed Jul 06, 10:55:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Harry. I hope you will always remember what she added to your life and be thankful that you knew her at all, even if it was for less time than it should have been. It makes situations like this a little easier.

Wed Jul 06, 04:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home