He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cars and Trucks suck.......

So, near as I can tell for now the ROver is dead, it would be a samll fortune to fix it, so I'm gonna hope I can buy a Honda and live the lil life for a while. I thought I was gonna restore my Mom's '64 Beetle but even shje thinks that would be a bad idea right now.


I have to admit right now, getting ready for a resotre would be dumb, but it would be a sweet ride.

I think I'm going to garage the Rover and buy a Honda. . Nice huh ?


I'm so depressed, but I can't buy a pistol. But it would appear I can buy a car. Odd but somehow American.

So I'll do my proper duty and go into more car debt again.


FCrap I liked owning a car without payments.

HB

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo!

Knock off the Hunter S. final exit crap. It's bumming people out. Life sucks, yeah, we get it. Only you can make it better. So get off your ass, and do what you need to do to improve your situation. Working more will help. Taking care of yourself will help. Trying not to be so negative will help. There's lots of stuff you can do. And there are a lot of people pulling for you. So cheer up. And things could be worse. You could be buying a Hyundai ;)

Micro

Sun Oct 16, 01:27:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And while we're on the topic, get a fucking haircut, look like a hippie!
Dickie

Mon Oct 17, 10:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home