He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, September 26, 2005

It's been real....

Well there's a large possibility this blog will diappear sometime soon. The Knowmads host expired 2 months ago, and only through pleading have I been able to keep it up this long without renewing.

I can't renew because my bank account has a blance so negative even I can't believe it.

And when rent comes due, well I think I'm going to be on the street. I wish Jeffco would just give me a full 40 hours, but at this point, even of they did the first check would come too late to save me.

If anyone has $1000.00 laying around, I'd pay decent interest over time. Otherwise, I'm probably done.

Harry - Signing Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home