He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Home Game...

Ok for those of you playing the Home Game version of what can happen to Harry next....

a - Roswell dumped an Ice tea into my iPod, so it's dead

b - The car doesn't run reliably at all, and I have had to spend a small fortune on a portable jump start.

c - The laptop is truly fried, and makes a funny smell when started.

d - Roswell is peeing in or on every box in sight, which is a lot of boxes.

e - Savannah has taken to living in various other apartments in the building complex.

Other than that, things are just fine........ :)

Hope everyone else is well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -- if you are not getting e-mail (and therefore don't know I wrote), call me. Hugs. - a

Wed Sep 14, 03:45:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of crazy rides, if we're playing the home game, I wanna be Capt. Phil McCrevice.

McCracken
McFissure
McFistula

His Dickness

Sun Sep 18, 09:56:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do home players get points if they make you laugh? - Mystery guest

Tue Sep 20, 01:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home