He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Feat don't fail me now !

Went and saw Little Feat at the Boulder theater tonight. Great show, and great fun.

Boulder Theater

Needless to say the Feat still have it, and they like to play Boulder. so it was a great show.

The pic above is the Boulder theater Exterior, sometime around Christmas, I'm hoping, next show to get some pictures of the inside, but tonight I didn't bring my camera.

This was the first "real" band I saw play at the BT and it beats the pants off the Orpheum for size, sound and the fact that it is totally General Admission. So you can get as close or as far away from the band as you'd like.

Plus during the week they tape eTown here, a syndicated radio show as well as show movies.

Speaking of eTwon, WXRV; the River plays it back there in the East, check the eTown link above for other stations.

Cheers,

HB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the w Kitty @ Harborlights in 95(?). Great fun, they had a female singing lead, was she there?

Mon Mar 21, 08:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home