He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, February 21, 2005

HST - What to see on the web

I didn't want to start a massive link list, so I am going to refer to my good friend Dan's recommendation to oneof the best damn HST sites that is out there.

Christine's site has been a bookmark on every computer I own, so with respect for her and the news, I can only recommend you start there and find your own way.


It has a link to my other favotirte HST blogger "Lono". He pretty much has earned the right to use it, and Betwen those two and the surprise John C. Dvorak link, I thin I can say that the word is being spread in far more responsible hands than mine.


http://www.gonzo.org

Peace,

Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home