He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Friday, April 15, 2005

Filler

Hi,

I haven't really had anything so write lately, at least not interesting, so I thougt I'd scrounge around the various digital pix I have and throw them out here to slow down ter browsers.

So...


Boulderado
The Boulderado, one of my favorite buildings in town.

CIMG0671
The grrl, next to the last time the iBook worked .


Roz Snow
Roswell Very upset about Snow after a 60 degree day followed by snow

Boulder Porch
Someone recently asked me about the porch.

SavannahFace2
The Grrl, old collar

SavannahDandelion

The grrl back in the yard at 22 before I lost it.

CIMG0664

Me, trying to figure out chopsticks...
HB Them
And giving up....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need inspiration for my office/studio which is in the works. Could we have deatils and pics. Feel free to geek out on the specs.

Dickie

Tue Apr 26, 01:57:00 PM

 
Blogger eleanor said...

Don't get your fingers tangled up in them strings. Love your hair.
XO~E~

Tue May 03, 09:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home