He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Spiralling towards Sense

I found a new Jim Carroll album, I think it may have, maybe, if lucky 1000 pressings. It's called "Pools of Mercury"

And I also found a rare Warren Zevon Album called "Mutineer", If anyone has seen a copy of "The Envoy" on CD please lt me know.

And A Bob Geldof disc called Sex, Age and Death... It sort of explains... never mind.

I'm starting to be really careful about what I recommend, because I get a lot of Flak, but if you can get either of these, grab em.

Jim and Warren have been teaching me things that I think Dago gleans from Lou, and maybe someday, I'll see some part of the light. There is a very sharp, but interesting part of life.

I am living in an apartment smaller than most kitchens I've had, that is hotter than any day in Utah, and trying hard to understand why I keep going on. I was lucky to have south facing for the winter, but now it's impossible.

The cats both live in the tub, and I can't, because I work nights, get up early enough, get out before it's so hot that you wouldn't die running, or riding your bike.

"Some trust the wolf that they have raised since birth not to turn on them." I wonder about my cats. They look at me, and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

I got to be a minor celeb recently by responding to this article. But only because my letter reopened old wounds with the Boulder music scene.

And there are a bunch of new pix up on flickr, just click on the grrrl

SVannaboros


Anyway, I should probably sleep, and NO I haven't seem the new Star Wars yet, hard to believe, but I had a fever over 100, and decided, I've waited this long, I don't want to be miserable, seeing the keystone.

New opinions:

New Dave Matthews >>> Listen to it on headphones.
New Rob Thomas >>> Weak, but he still writes the best heartbreak lyrics.
Duhks >> If you don't have it, yer missing it.
Anna Nalick >> Cute, 2 song wonder, better to listen to old Eva Cassidy, but support wouldn't hurt, her next album could be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home