He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, October 17, 2005

Lack of communication

Ok,

Here's the deal.....

I have no more internet, No more phone, and no more way to get to work.

So as things go, well, they basically suck.

They decided to redo the plumbing on our street and managed to hit a power main, which brought down the COmcast connection, SPrint shut me off, and until I have my stupid paper paycheck clear I'm done. And I still haven't got my "real" debit card replaced from when my wallet took a walk.

So, during some daylight hours I can go to the downtown hotspots, but other wise I'm dead in the water. Luckily I have Ramen and the cats have tuna.

This could go better, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home