He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Corn Dogs....

It would appear I have insulted more people that I thought,

I never meant to hurt people who I know havve walked the walk, and done the distanse.

You know who you are, and know what you have done.....

If I could have been there, I would have put on gloves and wrung the winch out without repent, But I wasn't... sorry,

I hate not being able to help. But I have tugged vehicles back on the road, I just don't claim em, because, well most insurance will go after you for that.

Here I am, dropping the "dime" on myself, but I'll take it if I can help someone else.

By the way, if you ever get stuck, you'll be be glad there are dickheads like me.

Hairball, and btw Hail the Firemen out there like Dickie.

1 Comments:

Blogger DIckie said...

Harry, I hope you get my thanks where ever you are. You will never be forgotten.
Dickie

Wed Jun 07, 10:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home