He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, March 06, 2006

Mumblings....

How does Arizona Tea get away with calling Blue berry Iced tea a White tea ?

This is what happens when you are shopping for cool beverages for the freak when the freak has become a vampire, you get rather limited convienent stores.

But you do get to meet some very interesting people.

Especially with a bald head, it seems every owner of a shop expects you rob him/her, I don't even bother to carry a basic knife anymore, someone will go code orange or whatever the new color of the day is and drop me me like a sack of hammers.

Trying very hard to wrap my head around a couple String Cheese Incident CD's that were given to me, It't odd but , but they seem to work for better than the Dead, well except for some old Dead. :)

Need any hardware ? Ask away, I appear to be on the living on the street mode and I have a lot of gear, You grab it, you haul it.

I'm a little tired of this vampiric lifestyle, But I can't think of any other way to live, not now we are getting warm again, neighbors are a little wierdr out but the the guy with the Big black cat BBQing at 4 in the morning.

But hey, it's tough to be a meat eater and a Vampire,

Plus the kids (i.e cats ) have to eat, They have taught me how to sleep all day and stay up all night, Now if I could just get a graveyard shift somewhere.....

Actually, truth be told, I think I taught them that. But it's supposed to be a cat's life.

I've discovered you can, if carefully, leave the windows open for the the cats to come and as they pease, but, it being spring (sort of) thet sometimes come back with surprises, Roswell as written earlier brough home rather deadly variety of friend, Savannh mostly brings rodents.
But She's a bengal, so I can't ge too upset, but it's hard, being the softy I am.

I think that is possible that SCI are a better jam band than the Dead, and even Phish, but it's very early her, and I am making breakfast so I be inpressed by the food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Ok Dickie, I give. Who the hell is Jimmy Herring. last I could fins was a guy who died in the 1700s.

But what do I know. the only person I've ever known, whould remeber the Scorpions was you and Colby, maybe Peter.

And tell us exactly, why they didn't just pluck the isect off the body and grind it under foot, which I didn't do, but was close. If, by chance you grab em by the tail, they get twitchy, but take a tossing pretty well. All though they do make an odd noise when they hit pavement.

Mom always said... "Don't play ball in the house...."

Mon Mar 06, 06:48:00 PM

 
Blogger DIckie said...

Jimmy Herring- I thought he played for SCI, I know he plays with Wier and the aquarium rescue unit or whatever their name is. I may be wrong on this.

I don't remember the details on the scorpion, I think one of the scary instructor guys got the scorpion off of him.

The other Scorps are from Germany and have the approriate nomenclature ie Klaus Miene and Mattias Jabs. Dont forget those Schenker brothers- they are the real deal.

My mother was schizophrenic. She didn't notice the indoor football games. She said things like 'the water is poisoned' and would then go and try to water plastic plants. No wonder I am so fucking well adjusted.

Tue Mar 07, 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger DIckie said...

www.jimmyherring.net

Tue Mar 07, 02:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home