He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, March 27, 2006

Thanks.... there is a good thing about to happen....

I want to thank Caroline for setting me up with a new keyboard. And frankly a very cool one.

She's also about to give more life to the world. And I would like all of you to back her up in this endevour, I'm not brave enough, but she is, and near as I can tell she will be a a grrl, and probably tough as nails.

I have faith that the mark is there for a great child, I have never been brave enough, but them what have the bravery, have done well, so more power to her, and I have a respect for doing so.

My love goes out for the generosity, but also the bravery.

If there's any way, I can help, I will.

regards,

Hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home