He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Boulder - Fall

Well Arapohoe Basin opened Friday. I tried to get the gumption to go in the morning before work, but I realized I hadn't ridden my board in 2 years and opening day at any mountain usually means pretty funky terrain.

Plus it's pretty hard to get motivated to get up in athe mornign after 6 straight days of work.

Savannah is looking a little better. She was definitely not happy wearing the "loser" cone. And of course Roswell showed abosolutely no mercy.

Sorry it's been so long. But actually looking at anything Mac rwlated lately has me wanting to scream. I remember when Apple was elegant and clever. Now I guess that all goes into iPods.

But I promised myself I wouldn't think about that stuff over the weekend.

So the grind goes on. The Fall here is a little less spectaular than what I'm used to in Vermont, but the ski slopes are open. :)

Ellen got me Roswell's papaer, so soon as I win the lottery, I'll take him to get his shots.

Should be some new notes in SWG soon, the NDA expired yesterday, so the expansion will ship on time on the 27th.

Later, The Noblest of Barnes calls.....

hairball

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Kato has been with his empty nootsac for a week now, but seems happy.

AFA the ski lift pass goes- consider taking EMT during the summer or something and ski patrol. You could even work in the station and probably ski free.

Tue Oct 26, 02:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home