He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thanks to Philly

Ok,

So I seem to have stirred up a beez nest.

Folks from Philly have sent me a serious CD of Jim Carroll covers.
I needeed a lil punch to the head, I guess.

It's called "Put Your Tongue to the Rail" and frankly, it rocks.

I don't think I danced and played air guitar in such a long time...

I salute the Philly crew for such a sweet compilation. It rocks.

Hairball

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found hope in Rufus Wainright as the current music sitch is a bummer. Try "I dont know what it is" for starters- his most poppy, then get into more off beat stuff. He has a different point of view from my own- lets say he could probably shoot you with it. But it is refreshing.

Joe Perry's new CD celebrates garage rock, bad lyricism and kick ass guitar. Stupid fucking ballad tho. Crystal Ship cover is neat.
Paul Caruso from the Atlantics produces and engineers.

Two Guess...

Thu May 26, 10:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home