He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wireless in Boulder....

Well if you wander around long enough, you can find a Open wireless network in Boulder.

Of course you lookk like a dork, but I look like a dork anyway.

I wish there was one closer to my house though.

But it would appear Pamela and Janet are willing to accomadate me at the moment.......

I have no idea who they are...... But I can't afford to buy them dinner for the favor anyway, so I guess that's good.

If I could figure out how to use my old Duo solar panel on this iBook, me and the cats could probably live in the car.... although a cat box would be tough, but the car ain't going nowhere.....

Just checking in, Honda thing didn't work out, they wanted like 18% interest, which drove the monthly up almost as high as the Rover payments used to be, and that was USED. My mom tells me the Beetle is dead, and I can't come up with a downpayment on anything else anyway.

So I'm changing fuel pumps and filters on my own, which is an adventure. Dropping a fuel tank is a real adventure, trust me.


Cheers, the iBook Knowmad.

PS Caroline, thank you for the wireless detctor, I owe you BIG> HB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap. Sorry the Honda deal went south. I hope you can work some magic on the beast and get it running again.

Fri Oct 21, 11:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home