He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Defiition of friendship

I wish I didn't have to write this, but I feel I do.

I have gone through hell and (hopefully) back.

And instead of support, I have had nothing but lectures, complaints and critisism.

I would go to the end of the world almost all of my readeres if they were in trouble, and instead I get the editorial that would usually end up in the Weekly World News.

There a re a few exeptions, but overall, I don't need it right now OK ?

Rememeber what somone once said. "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all..."

Because I am having a hard enough time as it is, and dealing with hurtful email and letters only adds to it.

If it doesn't matter to you enough to be supportive then leave the F&*(^ing comments to yourselves.

I don't write this to be Dan Rathers, I do it to give folks an idea what's going on in my life.

Sometimes I get good advice, which is great, but I'm tired of getting beat up here and on the blog, letters or email.

It hurts enough right know, I don't need an additional kidney punch.

There are members, and know who you are, who have been supportive, but the rest of this crap has essentially ruined friendships as far as I am concerned.

I'm sorry I had to write this, I never thought I would be so volititile, but here it is.

H

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know all thew words to the song- so here goes,

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blaaaah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
scooby scoob scooby
dooby dooby doooo
(sing with me)
TO THYNE OWN SELF BE TROOOOO!
(dit dweedit)

And I mean that babe.

The Dick

Sat Nov 05, 06:09:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so we are all clear, what exaclty would you like us to say to be supportive? I don't want all my posts to say "Gee, that really sucks, Brown. I hope it gets better." But if that's what you want, let me know.

micro

Sat Nov 05, 07:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home