He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Old hBlog - Stuff

Ok so this now has more than 1 reader, so welcome anyone to brave my typos and blabbering on and on.

I'm going to see the Cure tonight in Denver Beth got me a ticket for my Birthday, and I'm kind of excited to see a show (a big show) here.

Next month Pete and I are going to see the Red Rocks the Vote show at Red Rocks. Hunter S thompson is the EmmCee. Should be weird, and I hope fun. Govt Mule is playing as well as a number of other unannounced bands.

Well I'm off to the Post Office to mail some job applications out and buy some stamps.

Then I will cross my fingers and drive the Rover to Littleton hoping it won't blow up or do something else that sounds bad.

Tomorrow I have to brave Denver to talk to a recruiter who thinks they may have a MacOS to Mac OS-X conversion contract in the works. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.

HB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home