He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Apple, Boulder and Music

So Yesterday, Steve Jobs, Finally crosed my line. And I'm the biggest pussy on the planet when it comes to Apple. But Either he's been taken over by aliens, or maybe JonCon as been right for a long ime, and he's just evil.

But I'm not going to go into that today, because I'll just do a diatribe. In a sort period of time, I'm sure I'll piss everyone off. People I know that would never have taken by this bullshit are willing to take it. I suppose I shouls shut up and sit down.

Oddly enough (pun intended) I went to a Birthday party tonight for one of my best friedns, which pretty much was a jam session, and I got to play drums with a more or less drum circle/jam band. And it was good, and it was fun and a lot more comfortable than I ever thought.

My fingers are swollen today, but it's a good pain, and I think I've been asked back.

I took some photos, but they are very dark, and pretty fuzzy because noone really wants to have a flash in their face at 2:00 in the morning.

CIMG0749

CIMG0750

Cheers,

Harry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People I know that would never have taken by this bullshit are willing to take it

uh huh.

Watch out for that hippie pot.

Dickie

Tue Jun 07, 03:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home