He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Friday, August 19, 2005

Water flows Downhill.... As does shite

So,

They want to evict me.

And I have a negative balance in my bank account

And my best bet at a mate is telling me she's staying in AZ.

Bur I have my health, sort of......

I think it's time to seriously start thinking of auctioning the cats. ....

It's a godawful small affair......

I'm tired of lawyers and pinhead fools, I need to get out of this country for a while, anyone wanna babysit 2 pain in the ass. but lovable furballs ?

If I don't get pressure relief soon, I'm going to go back to my old habits, and that won't be good, and I think I need to go board somewhere, and now.

Sorry for the diatribe, but I need a pressure relief valve, and this is it.

Hairball

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geographical cures don't work.
believe me, I know.
home is where the hard is.
DC

Sat Aug 20, 08:06:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home