He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Friday, August 12, 2005

When geeks move in....

So this is the unfortunate result of geeks moving in.......

Geek Shot 2

Geek Shot

And no, the new computers aren't mine. I wish they were, but they are "borrowed" for R&D on a new Jeffco image.

My network is all screwed up, because Comcast can't figure out the box on the roof, so it's kind of interesting trying to get machines settled or for that matter even running daily.

And that is Savannah, sporting a new collar ID tag because she is usually too fast for me, snd gets out the door, and then disappears for 48 hours these days. So if, by some odd chance my cel phone is still activated, I may actually find out if she got run over or taken in.

The slugs, in A/C

Anywho, I'm getting old, and quite tired of all this crap. So if anyone wants to try and enjoy Colorado, come visit, I have a bunch of boxes that need unpacking, and I have a pool, or at least I think I do, I know for sure we have basketball courts and a sand vollyball net. :P

Cheers,

Hairball

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have boxes that need to be unpacked- two years later.

dano

Tue Aug 16, 10:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home