He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Perspective

So it looks like through a set of odd arrangements, I may actually be able to keep my apartment, which is good, because quite frankly, with all this crap, moving again would probably kill me.

I've taken to going for long walks late at night again, and although it's good for the soul, in this neighborhood, I'm told it's dangerous. But, if they want to take me at this point they will either get a hell of a fight, or .35 cents.

I'm trying really hard to keep my perspective, but it's getting harder, and I've realized now that I spend most of my downtime sleeping or working. And that's not where I intended to be. There has to be more to life than this. I cannot believe that this is how it should be.

There was a time when I actually had a feeling that this would be perfect, but now I'm thinking there is more to it than this, I just wish I had taken better care of myself when I was younger. Then I could hold my own with the Boulderites.

There's a skatepark right down the street from here, which is cool, because I get to watch the grommets try not to kill themselves. It's pretty amazing how much skateboarding has come back and gotten so big. These kids get some fairly serious air. I wish I had a better camera, because a few are really good.

I go over and sit on my roofrack and just watch, I've met 2 Skateboarder magazine people there, they like to shoot from the roofrack, so it's kind of a nice trade. And I get to make contacts in case I decide to change occupations.

Anyway, be well my friends, and remember, that the uninverse has some sort of way of sorting us all out. (I need to stop reading Anne's quantum physics books)

Hairball

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy boy.

Mon Aug 22, 04:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Harry said...

Lick it off my arse

Tue Aug 23, 07:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home