He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Don't knock on my door if you don't know my cats name .....

OK it's a bad reinterpretation of a Zevon song..... But it works.

At 4:00 in the morning, which seems to be when I wake up lately, I'm grilling pork chops and trying to figure out why I've become such a Vampire.

But it is kind of amazing how much you can get done at this hour. Problem is you crash later.

And I somehow lost my battery for my wireless headphones, which sucks, because I annoy my neighbors. I like my music loud, because I probabaly made myself deaf when working working in rock and roll, and I have a habit of punching up the volume.

If anyone knows how to make a Farallon Etherwave card work with PC let me know because this damn Micron docking syetm sucks and blows (as Bart Simpson would say)

It's hard to believe, but the Powerbook Duo was the best docking system I ever have used. it JUST worked.

I know I'm wandering here, it's a stream of thoughts thing, sorry. It's 4:00 in the morning, and I'm a little less than awake.

I've been reading stuff by Kevin Smith, and as cool as he is, he makes you cynical, wish I understood more of film making though.

I'm kind of working on 5 things at once, and not one of them will get done. Welle except for the ghetto dishwasher I have, evrything will come out grey, It's a feaature. I miss Canyon.

But this is what I get for screwing up so much.

Accidenly like a martyr

Cheers, going to watch the sunrise,

H

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hurt gets worse and the heart gets harder.

Too melancholy. How about, this one:

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Yeah, cheesy and corny. But sometimes you make your own luck. So stay away from the dark side ;)

micro

Thu Nov 10, 09:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess he never heard the expression "never fry bacon in the nude". Clearly there is a parallel here.

micro

Thu Nov 10, 04:52:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED my duo dock dealy whopper you and Micro got foe mr from HBS. It was mt MYSTery machine.

drive it like you stole it.

Dickie

Thu Nov 10, 10:53:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marco...

Sat Nov 19, 05:15:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marco...

Sat Nov 19, 09:17:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marco...

Sat Nov 19, 11:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but...

1) He wasn't barefoot
2) He wasn't wearing a cape
3) He didn't get arrested

:)

Sun Nov 20, 09:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

80's and early nineties. I call them the wonder years. I wonder what happened to them. I can't seem to recall...
There was a theater, a uniform, Texas, a rover and some wings.
Dickie

Sat Nov 26, 10:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home