He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Life and a Bush of Ghosts

OK, so Roswell kicked over an entire tray of mini screwdrivers today.

That was the begininng of my day. And that wa at 4 am which will make anyone happy.

Then there was the calls from Fortress, who I used to work for.... looking for information that I told them I would no longer give for free since they sent me free.

I''m going to walk to Taco Bell and eat,which is suicide in a bag, and then go back back to fucking with Windows. Fun huh ?

Glad you think so, persoanally I'm finding it to be hell.

I have to find a life. ANd this ain't it, but neither is New England. so herer I sit on a PC, trying my hardest not to cringe at every keystroke.

My eyes burn,my head hurts, why can'tI just lie down and die ?

This is isimply torture. I should just go back to drinking. at least then I'd have an excuse.

I'm sick of this shit, plain and simple, and will soon lose my mind.

I'm amazed I haven't yet, but there is some sort of force that keeps metrue, which is wierd, even to me.

H

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your life is what you make of it and if you're eating taco bell, expect a lot of shit in the next 24 hours ;)

Okay, I admit it, that was a really bad joke, even for me!

Seriously though, drinking isn't an excuse for anything. Drinking is a means to an end... a really BAD end. You're too great of a person to end badly.

No, your fate my friend, is destined to be the result of smoke inhalation after saving 20 cats from a burning building... well that or on the edge of an empirical light saber in a duel against the dark side.

Either way, it will be righteous end to a suitable warrior. But one thing is for certain, it will be long past my end of days. So try not to be in such a rush.

Matthew

Thu Nov 10, 01:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Harry said...

Actually I can't afford Taco Bell so I just wander by while I wait for the bus.

It smells good though......

Thu Nov 10, 05:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home