He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, November 21, 2005

This will probably the last entry for a while.

I have no internet access again, so I have to find some wireless somewhere. Plus I misplaced my wireless detector. A couple nibbles. But the owner wants to evict those of us who have been a problem. And I've been a problem.

I really don't want to move. But I have no good leads, and there is a real shortage of even real crappy jobs. I was going to start doing Window (the glass kind) installations, but the owner is a crack head and got busted dealing.

I have a neighbor who is moving willing to give me his furniture, free. And this would be great. Or at least good. If anyone has any great ideas, it's getting hard to sell stuff on eBay when you can't respond to questions.

But I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive. I must get out of tis parking lot before Security comes to harass me. They have a tendency to think this is wrong so we last about 20 minutes, sometimes I can usually leave it downloading mail while I pretend to go shopping.

Anyway, that's the new from OZ. I must have wandered off the yellow brick road.

I hate this, but I can't seem to fix it this time. It's been real, thanks for everything.

Peace,

Harry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thoughts to you, Happy turkey day.
When I was broke, I'd internet at the library...
Dickie

Thu Nov 24, 07:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home