He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Old hBlog - CU#9 / SUNY#1 Cheers

Well I'm back. I had to move a bunch of stuff around because I realized that having the serving engine for this thing on my laptop was folly, because it's not hooked up to the 'net to publish pages most of the time. There's a lot of places to get Interbet access here, but Radio likes to have a pretty solid connection to allow me to update via email and web clients.

Most of the CU students are back and settling in. It seems they were voted down to #9 from #1 in the Princeton Review's annual party school rankings. I'm sure my friends and (errr ?) family will be glad to hear that ranking as the big numero uno is SUNY - Albany. Quotes range from "I was pretty psyched to be #1, we'll have to do better this year. " to " Where the hell is SUNY-Albany anyway ?" and my favorite "I don't think it really did anything, I guess it was cool to tell your friends, but you don't want a rep like that if you're looking for a good job."

Judging from the activities this past weekend all I can say is the CU crue is well rested, in well-practiced, and a very promising contendor for that number one slot.....

SUNY-Albany also carried these honors:

SCHOOLS WHERE STUDENTS ALMOST NEVER STUDY: SUNY #1 CU #7
REEFER MADNESS: Bard College - NY #1 SUNY #7 CU #16 (huh ?)
LOTS OF BEER: Washington and Lee Univ. VA #1 SUNY #9 CU #15

Well enough local bullocks.

The Rover is in the shop, near as we can tell that will be it's permanent home for a while. I can't afford the big guns, and the small guns are scratching their heads and playing with it when they have time.

So far no word on the contracting gig, but with the Rover in long term park, that may be a good thing. I guess it being a school and all, they are a tad bit busy getting ready for the new semester.

SO with that, I'm going to go saok my stubs that used to be feet and try to find something to feed the cats.

Cheers,

Hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home