He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Opinions

I find myself faced with many opinions on what I'm doing......


I want to thank you all for the thoughts and bits of wisdom, but I think you are misssing the point.

I'm in an ugly position, I don't really need critisism, I need advice that makes forward motion possible. I know what the common sense logic would be, but that is beyond hope now, I'm sorry to seem negative, but quite frankly, if I wanted yelling at I'd just ask for it. I can get that from many people evry day,

I'm up against a wall, and I really don't need to be reminded every day .

I'm sorry, I may seeem unappreciative, but it's pain enouugh without more reminders. You aren't part of this anymore, don't pretend to care, those who know and do, continue to do so. those whose editorial is unwelcome, is well, unwelcome.

I'm a pain in the ass and a son of a bitch. Get used to it. I am unpleasant and a jerk. That's just the way it is.

harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home