He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Girl Who Tried to Save the World


It's odd I consider marla a friend. I nvere met the girl, never talked to her, and honstly, never had tea or Coffee with her, but I did one thing, I belived in her cause, and followed her as beast as I could around the world, with the hope she would pu;; off her goal.

That goal was to make sense of this stupidity that is what we live with on CNN and daily news everyday,

Don't get me wrong, I am as patriotic as many, but I simply do not believe in killing people for no reason.

I appreciatre the guys and girls who work VERY hard to keep us safe, They may be led by Imbeciles , but the are doing one hell of a job in a truly ugly situation.

Marla was different, she played on the razors edge, she tried to beat the system and lost. But she deserves credit for giving it the most amazing effort I ever heard about.

I followed her closely, and learned the tenacity of her belief.

Put, quite simply, she kicked ass and took naes, while being one of the most subtle individuals in the war zone.

I love the girl dearly, and wish there were more people like her among us,

I wouldn't be brave enough to do what Marla did, and I wish I could shake her hand or hug her now, but alas, that is impossible.

Want to learn something of courage ? read it here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/7371965/the_girl_who_tried_to_save_the_world

I Love You Marla, the world needs more like you,

Hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home