He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Amps, Ants and Probation....

So just for giggles, my Amp has blown one side (right) and I can't disablble just the right channel or it over powers the others side,
I suppose I COULD rip it out of the rack and send it for repair, but....

Well I have no money. or any variation thereof....

So I stare at blinking lights, and look back fondly to the days when we had JVC boomboxes and such.

When you didn't reqire 3 amps and a control module to listen to music.

But then I just overcrank the sucker and call it distortion..... :P

Drives the neighbors crazy......... But, they are crazy already.

Or I am, I can't remember the score.

Roswell is on collar #3 I think I can write him off as an expense.

By the way, if you do it with the proper rock salt and caroway, the Arby's Roast Beef auJus sammich makes a close equivelent to Beef on Weck, but don't tell Karen, she knows better.

And she's likely to slug you. And last I checked, that isn't covered on yer med plan.

Here in tropical Boulder we are at -20, but it should only feel like -32 outdoors, so you have that going for you.And them of us what be convicts, get to shovel walks and all. It's a good life after all.

I can't remember if it'sFriday or Saturday, so have a nice weekend,


hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home