He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Old hBlog -New Job / Moving blog

Hi,

Been very busy this week, and haven't had much time to update this. The School gig is good, but a lot more driving than I should be doing with the Rover.

I'm probably going to be moving this blog to my own server as soon as I can iron out some domain name issues with a new home for Knowmads. I will send out an email notification of the move and try to post here as well, but I mayhave to take this down to get the new server up. (licensing and such).

If by chance you got here by randomness or someone elses guidance, send me an email so I don't lose you when I move.

hbrown@knowmads.com

Anyway I do have a lot to write, I just wish I had time or at least wireless at B&N, then I could update when I took breaks.

I'll try to get some stuff together late nights/mornings this weekend.

Cheers,

Hairball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home