He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Harry's Telethon for the furballs

OK,

Yes, I'm completely out of funds, and Yes, it's my own damn fault, but the cats have no more food, and they need some, so if you happen to have a PayPal account, and feel like throwing a couple bucks towards cat food, it will save Roswell from trying to make Oatmeal a meal.


Ros & Oatmeal


This is really a picture of Roswell actually eating Oatmeal. Because it's the only food left in the house. I won't make it much closer to Christmas, but at least they can.

If by chence Tuna continues to be as cheap as it has been around here we can share a little, but I'm more concerned about them. I give up on me, I have a pack of Saltines and peanut butter, but they won't touch it.

Yesterday I sold 5 Dvds's for 1 small bag if cat food and .98 cents of gas to get me from Target.

But it's now gone. I can't drive the car anymore, it's not insured, and it's out of gas, and I have to say it takes 3 people to push it. It's now at least in a parking lot owned by my building manager, but it's not here.

So if you feel like helping them, I won't touch the money except for cat food, I promise. I've surrenered in the war against poverty.

Paypal is hbrown@knowmads.com

Happy Holidays,

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home