He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - HST

I get it.... I'm Kenny. - HB

Friday, December 30, 2005

Still Growing Up....

By the way,

A very kind friend bought me the latest Peter Gabriel DVD "Still Growing UP - Live and Unwrapped"

It's I think much more interesting footage and versions of stuff from the Growing Up tour DVD. (Although he doesn't have Here Comes the Flood, which as Micro knows is my favorite PG song live {Micro bought me a ticket and dragged me kicking and screaming to some of the best seats in the house})

But it's worth checking out.


He gave up the bike and went with those Segway scooters which is a wierd twist.

H

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he, have to come here to find out Peter has a new DVD out. Guess Amazon really screwed up my preferences :-) Way cool!
- a

Fri Dec 30, 10:45:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Segways, eh? I'm glad we saw the bikes.

micro

Fri Dec 30, 11:16:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing about Gabriel is his birthday- Feb 13th, which is mine, which means I am a huge genius like him.
Humbly,
Dickie

Mon Jan 09, 08:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home